We collaborate with community partners to facilitate free financial literacy training for youth and families. Topics include: budgeting, saving, establishing / maintaining credit, and borrowing basics.
Cowlitz County training & resources
- Lower Columbia CAP: Financial Independence Center
- Fibre Federal Credit Union: Financial Education and Resources
- WorkSource SW: News and Events
- WA DFI: Financial Fun Clusters
- FDIC Money Smart for Adults
- FDIC Money Smart for Youth
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Junior Achievement Educator/Parent Resources
- Financial Literacy YouTube Playlist
- What is a FICO Score?
- Managing Your FICO Score
- Managing Finances During COVID-19
- Healthy Credit Habits
- Understanding Your Credit Report