Through collaborative partnerships, we provide technical assistance and free training for child care providers and families to improve opportunities for children with challenging behavioral needs to succeed. We also offer free community presentations on adverse childhood experiences, brain development, social-emotional learning and resiliency.
Cowlitz County Training and Resources
Free virtual learning opportunities for child care providers and families! All sessions qualify for STARS hours.
4th Thursday of the Month | January – June 2022 | 6-7:30 PM
- CDC: Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Number Story
- ACES Connection
- Center for Youth Wellness
- Conscious Discipline
- Vroom Brain Builder
- Center on the Developing Child
- Vroom Brain Building Basics
- Child and Family Well-being – 2020 Thrive Summit
- CDC Preventing Adverse Childhood Experiences
- NEAR Science & WA State Resilience Factor Findings